Come work with us!
We currently have an opening for a part-time CSR/ Front Desk Receptionist for our Veterinary Clinic.
Are you a people person who also loves animals? We are a small (but growing) privately-owned veterinary clinic looking for a part-time ( 23 hours a week ) customer service representative/ front desk receptionist to staff our front desk. Must be available to work long shifts every Tuesday and Friday and every other Saturday 8-2pm.
Strong candidates will have 1 year of experience as a veterinary receptionist, but other types of customer service and/or administrative experience will be considered, if passionate about pets.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Love helping people (and their pets)—you prioritize client interactions and are outgoing, professional, and upbeat.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment—you know how to think on your feet and multitask.
- Have a track record of efficiency and organization when doing detail-oriented work.
- Are familiar with basic, office-related technology (MS Word, scanning, faxing) and capable of learning new software systems.
- Have experience with patient/client records and processing financial transactions.
- Are a great teammate—you enjoy working with coworkers, and your coworkers enjoy
working with you.
- Providing excellent customer service both on the phone and in person.
- Answering phones and scheduling appointments.
- Client check-in and check-out.
- Processing client payments, light house keeping and hands on animals at times.
- General office work (maintaining patient records, etc) and light cleaning.